Van Cleave Place is a quiet, safe, and affordable mobile home community. We pride ourselves on our secure, gated, and friendly park. Nestled in the southeast edge of Albuquerque, New Mexico, we are located with many nearby schools and retailers.
Van Cleave Place’s amenities include an on-site clubhouse, gym, playground, along with a quiet-zoned grassy area. I-40, city transportation, medical facilities, schools, banks, and a variety of restaurants and retail stores are all close by. Kirtland Air Force Base is just two blocks south of the property. The Sandia and Manzano Mountains are within view—especially spectacular at sunset!
Van Cleave Place offers affordable living for single and double-wide homes. VCP strives to meet your budget by offering affordable homes with a rent-credit program that will enable you to own your own home. Contact us to discuss our move-in incentives. We look forward to sharing our community with you and your family soon!
- Quiet, grassy areas
Nearby (Conveniently located on the southeast edge of Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- I-40 (1.5 miles to freeway)
- Medical Facilities
- Schools and Community Centers
- Financial Institutions
- Restaurants--Chili’s, Golden Pride, Blakes Lotaburger, Viva Mexico, Powdrell’s BBQ, Chick-Fil-A, Jimmy Johns, etc.
- Shopping--Costco, Sam’s Club, The Home Depot, Petsmart, Walmart, Walgreens, Auto Parts Stores, etc.
- Kirtland Airforce Base
- Spectacular Mountain View